Why Would You Consider Packages?
Therapy packages provide you with many advantages including:
- Perhaps you prefer to meet outside of the office, at home or other locations.
- Are you currently out of time we can “meet” via confidential video session
- Perhaps you would like to discuss some pressing issues with someone other than friends and family members. Someone who listens, hears, supportive and doesn’t judge. Someone you can brainstorm ideas and receive needed help.
- Perhaps you would like to meet more than once a week. It’s your package, use it your own unique way!
- Insurance payment requests pass through several individuals before the decision to pay or not pay. This leaves you and your private information open to others.
- Insurance requires a mental health diagnosis and decides how many sessions to authorize. Basically, there is a label attached to your well-being.
- Sometimes the challenges are about healthy relationships, managing life’s overwhelm and events. Maybe the session is about problem-solving. These do not require a mental health diagnosis but will benefit from mental health therapy.
What are the Available Packages?
- Longer 60 minute sessions at $170 per session
Quite frankly to get the results that you really want multiple sessions are highly encouraged.
- Longer packages of 4 (full 60 minute sessions) at a discounted rate of $550. These discounted packages are payable in advance and are available for use over 3 months.
Unused packages are non-refundable
- Regular 50 minute sessions $130 .
Packages of 6 sessions are available for $650 one-time payment or 2 payments of $350
These discounted packages are payable in advance and are available for use over 3 months.
Packages include two free 15 minute sessions
Unused packages are non-refundable.