Why Online/Video Therapy
- Research studies show online therapy works as well as being in the room with your therapist.
- It offers convenience. Schedules can be set after usual hours.
- Removes stigma people sometimes have about going to the therapist office. You get to choose a private space.
- You save commute time to and fro to your therapist’s office. You save gas money.
- You “travel” with your therapist. Either of you might be traveling. You have the opportunity to “meet.”
- You might be home bound for whatever reasons and now you have choices.
What if I Don’t Like Technology?
You don’t need additional technology. You will be invited to the online therapy room through Zoom platform. Zoom video conferencing offers security and confidentiality and meets expected HIPAA guidelines. You will need to download Zoom for your computer or the Zoom phone app.
$100 per 40-minute session
$120 per 50-minute session
$150 per 60-minute session
Please confirm with your insurance about your plan. Some insurance providers do not cover online therapy. Payments are payable at the start of session (debit or credit card, Square).