Life can change at any moment. Transitions are changes, shifts, movements in some new direction. You say goodbye to something and hello to something else.
Sometimes you are prepared and ready to say goodbye. Sometimes you are unprepared and you are blindsided. So, some hellos and goodbyes are calm and some are stormy.
Transitions can cause heartbreak or bring joy and reasons to celebrate. Transitions can be hard on you.
Life Transitions Happen. Learn to live life no matter what shows up.
What are your Hellos and Goodbyes?
- Move across country
- Start/end a relationship
- Changed career/got a new job
- Started a business/ended a business
- Recently got married
- Recent divorce
- Had a new baby (ies)
- Became a caregiver for a parent
- Milestone age (21, 30, 40, 50, 60)
- Recently moved into a facility living
- _______________ What are your life transitions?
How Can Therapy Help?
If you are you feeling sad, fearful, anxious, stressed out, overwhelmed burned out, easily irritated as a result of life and the changes that are happening.
You are not alone.
Therapy can help you:
- Find a safe supportive place to talk about your fears and uncertainty.
- Acknowledge and validate your feelings. No judgment.
- Explore and process your feelings and emotions.
- Bring awareness and recognition to previous successful life transitions and achievements.
- Identify the “silver lining” and the helpful and possible positive features of transitions.
- Provide you with healthy coping tools, techniques and resources.
We help overwhelmed adults approach life transitions with confidence and resolve.
Our clients find relief and report experiencing feeling calmer and at peace with “what was.” Our clients report being better prepared to embrace and enjoy “what is now” and “what might be. They welcome hellos and goodbyes. Their hellos and goodbyes leave them feeling calmer and more secure.
Be prepared. Love your life transitions. Live a life you love.
We are Mental Health Therapists in Omaha, Nebraska where we assist adults create healthier, happier lives and nurturing relationships. We serve Bellevue, Ralston, LaVista and other surrounding Omaha and Council Bluffs areas.